dimanche 29 avril 2012

Me, myself and I



My ode to life is “Smile, life is a cheese!!” I really like smiling. I think when you smile life is easier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlFCfkyuQM0 
My favourite song ever is "Everybody" of Ingrid Michaelson. This song makes me happier when I am sad. My favourite verse is “Everybody wants to love, everybody want to be love.” I think those words are true.

My good news is great for me! In my house we are going to finish the stairs! It’s been 10 years I've lived in this house. It's the time!

My 3 quality are:
 First, I am always punctual; I really hate to be late!
Second, I am original! I’m dress differently, I don’t care what people can says!
Third, I am creative, I draw clothes and I sew them.

When I was young, I liked to plays outside and I liked to do arts and crafts . But now I didn't do arts and crafts, l sews a lot, I do my homework, I like to do some activities with my friends and I like to watch movies.

If I were a magician I would reinvent languages everyone should speak the same language.

My two friends says this about me:
Camille:"You are a funny girl and It's funny to laugh with you."
Sophie: "I am a nice girl, because I want to see people around me happy It is important for me."

My mother says “You are a determinate girl and when you have an idea in your head it is not in your feet! “

My 3 dreams are…
I want to meet the “perfect man” like every little girl. For me, love is something really important.

I wish I had some children, because my goal in life is to have a beautiful family with kids!

I hope someday, I can adopt a child, because some children in this world have nothing and I want to give them a beautiful life.

My grandmother inspired me; she is the understandable, nice, smiling person I know. She is always there for me. My grandmother is such a good cooker! I like to steal her some cookies! I don’t know why but she is always happy. For me, this is a true victory.

Something difficult to me it just happen, my big brother broke a bone in is neck, I was so worry about that. I didn't faced this challenge my big brother is better now.



In 10 years, I'm going to be 26 years old, I think I still study because I want to be radiologist. I would like to be fiancé.

What I like in this world are sunsets, because is the end of the days and the start of the night. It’s also really beautiful.

My grandmother says about me: "You are a preserving, frank, always well put and helpful."

My aunt Sandra says: "You are good with childs, I like your style, I would like be like you when I was a teenager, you are a sportswoman and a good cooker."

My aunt Sophie says:"You are a pretty girl, really original, talented, and intelligent and a good cooker for your age."

What make me the happiest is when I have a good night of sleep, that makes my day.

What would make my happy… I think it's nothing because when we want something and we have it, after we want more and more!

I have a question... Why is there so much injustice?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire